Model 342001 is now the EC-342001 SuperFlo VS pumps slash energy costs by up to 80%*, compared to conventional pool pumps. They come to you from the company that launched variable speed technology years ahead of every other pool pump manufacturer. With premium features like a 24-hour real-time clock and an intuitive interface that displays watts and RPMs, they're easy to program and operate. With the SuperFlo VS pump, you don't need to spend a fortune to enjoy big savings on your utility bill, it's affordable for new and standard pump replacement applications. No other company can match our proven, in-field performance and reliability, so you can count on years of long, dependable service. No wonder we outsell all other variable speed pumps. Free shipping included. Comes complete with unions for an easy installation.
- 1.5 inch inlet and outlet
- Ideal for standard pools requiring up to 1.5 hp pump.
- Three operating speed settings plus override capability.
- Direct... and superior drop-in replacement for the Hayward® SuperPump®.
- An Eco Select® Brand product: one of Pentair's "greenest" and most efficient choices.
- Built in timer
- Direct replacement for the Hayward Super Pump
- 1 year warranty manufactures warranty if professionally installed (60 day if self installed)
* Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
Hayward® and Super Pump® are registered trademarks of Hayward Industries, Inc.